Compact, Ergonomic, Reliable
The OC2 is a streamlined, light weight, and ergonomic thermal printer that provides receipts 2.25 inches wide, and addresses the continually expanding requirements associated with retail, healthcare, hospitality, transportation, and mobile field service applications.
The advanced features, standard with any OC label and receipt printer, offer extreme adaptability to meet the unique and industry-specific portable receipt printing requirements demanded in today’s evolving business environment. Simple charging solutions and drop-in media loading allow entry level associates to use the printer with no downtime. The OC2 Receipt printer offers an optional magnetic stripe card reader, and for wireless communication, can be purchased with 802.11b/g or Bluetooth connectivity that includes a broad range of security and encryption protocols that are compatible with today’s high-tech security requirements.
- 2” direct thermal printer
- 1.89” [48 mm] print width
- 2.25” [57 mm] media roll width
- Optional Bluetooth or 802.11 b/g connectivity
Get the Most for Your Investment
The OC2 has many outstanding features that offer equally outstanding benefits. Below is a brief list of the features and benefits you will experience using the OC2 printer.
- Compact Design – Streamlined and compact design
- Exclusive Features – Advanced 32-bit architecture RISC processor for light-speed processing
- Many Options to fit your Specific Needs – LED lights indicate Bluetooth, charging and power status, and an external DC jack allows for easy charging. Optional Bluetooth or 802.11b/g connectivity
- Handheld Compatibility – Supports a wide variety of hand-held computers from leading manufacturers
- Optional Swipe-Style Card Reader – Allows processing of payments in the field
- Graphics – Supports the printing of graphics, 1D bar codes, 2D symbologies, and signature capture
- Endurance – Intelligent power management and programmable sleep mode for extended battery life
- Battery – Unlike competitors’ printers, the battery is included in the purchase price. And when it’s time to replace the battery, the OC printers use economical replacement batteries
- Charging Options – External charge contacts, AC adapter, or 12V vehicle cigarette lighter adapter
- Safe and secure – In the storefront, at the office, in the warehouse, and on the road, wireless technology is a critical tool for conducting business. To help ensure that your wireless transactions are secure, the OC offers a broad range of security and encryption protocols that are compatible with today’s high-tech security requirements.
- Reliable performance saves you money – In today’s tough economic times you can’t afford to buy printers that fail. The OC comes with Datamax-O’Neil’s legendary reliability warranty for mobile printers. The OC warranty includes the printer and even the printhead (when used with approved media grades).